YES! You’re Here. Thanks for taking an interest. Did you know that…
Entrepreneurship has always been significant in Black culture. There are more Black inventors and business owners than society cares to acknowledge, including:
- Fred Jones who developed refrigeration system for trucks;
- Jack Johnson–a champion boxer who invented the wrench;
- And the multitude of beauty salons, restaurants, schools, consulting and law firms, doctor offices, and etc.
The descendants of Africans enslaved in America have a proven history of building wealth and success for ourselves. However, according to the census bureau Blacks are more likely to fail in business than our White counterparts.
We are significantly underrepresented in business ownership in the United States. 11.6 percent of Whites are business owners oppose to only 3.8 percent of Blacks. Studies indicate that part of this major discrepancy is a result of Blacks lacking:
- The leadership of sufficiently skilled and capable entrepreneurs (“management”);
- Having sufficient financial capital to buffer losses, achieve efficient scale, and exploit business opportunities (“money”);
- Awareness of and access to markets in which to successfully sell the firm’s products;
- Minority-owned firms that focus on co-ethnic retail markets do not perform as well as those that do not focus on co-ethnic retail markets.
With odds like this it’s practically impossible to compete with others to provide for our own community today. For this reason, Black neighborhoods are saturated with businesses that we do not own or even manage, for that matter.
But because I, an African-American woman, am achieving success in internet entrepreneurship, I know that the right training, tools, and guidance can reduce the gaps in the performance of new Black startups.
Click here to learn more about me and what I consider success.
Our Black Business aims to strengthen the Black economy by building Black wealth and teaching Black people to generate and maintain passive income with an online business. I strive to give Black entrepreneurs an opportunity to make money in their sleep, using my proven and efficient strategies.
I understand the challenges with manifesting an online business: Information overload on the internet, unclear starting point, and too many methods claimed to do the same things. There’s so much information available that it’s difficult to decipher which will genuinely get your desired business results, and which is just fluff to make money.
Our Black Business has summarized the steps to starting a business in easy to follow, detailed instructions from start to finish for FREE. My reward comes from knowing that I am actively doing something to change Black people’s oppressive position in America.
I take pride in helping people conjure business ideas to implementing online marketing and mobile applications to suit their business’s needs.
By teaching our people how to make money online creating passive-income, ultimately as a people we are guaranteed:
- Crime rate reduction;
- Better opportunities for all Black people, including education and housing;
- Decrease in unemployment;
- More power collectively.
The great thing about making passive income is that ultimately you don’t have to trade your time for money. Therefore, even if you have a full-time job, and don’t have a lot of extra time, you can still earn passive income.
It never hurts to have supplementary funds in your bank account or create cash flow which gives you the liberty to quit your day job and invest in your online business full time.
Creating passive income with an online business will:
- Help you feel more confident about your financial future;
- Give you extra cash to spend;
- Provide a “backup” solution if you lose your job;
- End living paycheck-to-paycheck; struggling to maintain monthly expenses and never having enough disposable income to enjoy life and do things with family.
The fact is no matter how secure you feel in your job and industry, there is always a chance things could go wrong. Prepare now to prevent financial injuries later. Take advantage of internet entrepreneurship while the industry is still profitable.
Starting an online business can be very daunting, especially if you do not understand the basics and complexities of business. But Our Black Business has simplified the process so efficiently, that the only skills you need are the ability to read and follow instructions.
I’ve provided all the tools that you need to get started on the Resources page. For more information on how to use or setup any of my trusted Resources, I’ve published a Toolkit page to help you. And if you still feel like you need more help, I offer web development services that are certain to get you desirable business results.
Once you’ve implemented my methods to start an online business, I’ll teach you to grow that business in the Blog Posts. There, you’ll find a slew of articles covering every aspect of running a business efficiently.
I’ve done the hard part, now all you have to do is take advantage of the free opportunity. You don’t have anything to lose so START A BUSINESS now!